A completed online application (Cover Note and Personal History Profile) is required. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
The Cover Note must include:
• Degree Programme (What are you currently studying?)
• Graduation Date (When will you graduate or when did you graduate from the programme?)
• List the IT skills and programmes that you are proficient in.
• List your top three areas of interest.
• Explain why you are the best candidate for this specific internship.
• Explain your interest in the United Nations Internship Programme.
In your online Personal History Profile, be sure to include all past work experiences, IT skills, and three references.
Applicants are also required to state answers to the following questions in the cover note:
1. National Development Plans are documents which outline a country’s strategy to respond to well-identified national needs. What do you see as their importance to promote development for Pacific Island Countries?
2. What do you see as the role of a Monitoring and Evaluation Framework aligned to these National Development Plans?
3. Please outline any experience you may have had in your studies which relates to the development of policies and plans, especially in the pacific context
4. Please outline any exposure you may have had in your studies in calculating indicators which monitor progress of policies/plans
Due to the high volume of applications received, ONLY successful candidates will be contacted.