Under the overall guidance of the Chief of AFPS and the direct supervision of the Associate Administrative Officer, Administrative, Finance and Personnel Section (AFPS), the intern will assist in the following duties:
• Assist with daily administrative tasks of the unit, including but not limited to, scheduling and coordinating meetings and researching and organizing information for reports.
• Collect data from multiple resources to review, analyze, compile and store information as well as create standard statistical and other reports.
• Coordinate and work with the team for updating document management systems.
• Assist with the transfer of electronic and paper files to the document management systems.
• Undertake other ad-hoc assignments as requested by the supervisor.
• Perform other duties as required.